The pincushion arrived tonight. Look at all the goodies I got, pincushion, needlebook, needles, pins, scissors, magazine, writing pad with envelopes and pen and jelly.
Linda was my secret swap partner. I had been hoping that this pincushion would be mine when I saw it on Linda´s blog :) and it did. I don´t think I will stick pins in it, it is so beautiful. The stitches are so small and even. Thank you so much Linda for hosting this great swap, I am waiting for your next one.
I have signed up for another swap look here. May Britt is one of the designers of the patterns we will get free to stitch. You don´t have to participate in the swap to get the pattern. This is so generous of the them.


I have signed up for another swap look here. May Britt is one of the designers of the patterns we will get free to stitch. You don´t have to participate in the swap to get the pattern. This is so generous of the them.

My dog had to go to the doctor the other day and have a small surgery, Libby has showed us Harper´s bad hairday after her surgery a week ago so I decided to show you my dog´s bad hairday.
25 comments:
So glad your happy with the parcel. I've just joined the angel swap as well. Your poor dog, how embarrasing having to have it's photo taken with that over it's head. Lovely photo's of your flowers.
You are so lucky!!! Such a nice package from Linda!
Your flowers are beautiful and colorful!!! Poor dog, sure hope he is doing better!!!!
Check my blog, you have an award!!!!
Kristie
what a lovely pin cushion Grudrun...hope your fury friend is back to normal soon, I am also a Stitchers Angel, looks like a lot of fun.
What a wonderful parcel you got in the mail; thank you for showing pics of all your goodies. Hope your dog gets better soon and I loved your pics of your gorgeous flowers. QGB
Whata great swap package you received.
I love the photos of the flowers and your poor dog.
As for the angel swap, I'm really tempted.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Finally you received your mail! It really was worth waiting for! It's gorgeous! Linda is doing such beautiful work! Enjoy your goodies!
Hope your dog will not feel too embarrased, and will get rid of that thing soon! Take care!
Hi. You are so lucy. All that great things you got. ;-) Hope you dog are feeling better. Realy great flowers you got. ;-)
Lucky you to recieve such a gorgeous pincushion! Linda did some nice work!
What a wonderful package from Linda!! I saw it on her blog and thought it looked fab!! This was a great swap!
Beautiful flowers, but poor doggie!
You got a lovely pincushion!!!
The flowers in your garden are so beautiful!
Poor puppy! I hope he feels better soon.
Oh I do hope your pup is feeling much better . . . we have a lamp shade collar on hand - just in case. So far we haven't needed it. For that I am so thankful *s*
Hurray! So happy to hear that you received your favorite pincushion and goodies!! Your flowers are very pretty right now, but your poor pup is looking a bit overdone. What has happened?
Hi..
What a great swap you have signed up for. The pincusion are realy "delicious", you have been realy lucky!
Hope your dog is feeling better....
And you have some very beautiful flowers. Mine has drawned on my porch.
Lucky you Guðrún, I had also noticed this pincushion, so pretty :) - I hope your dog gets well soon!
Oh, Gudrun, hope your dog will soon be on the mend!!! Very nice swap goodies you received!! I looked at the Angel Swap, but may just have to be content with stitching the patterns for myself!! Can't commit to a swap just now, as I'll be in Canada for most of the duration! All the best to you in Iceland!!
Mary Ann
What a wonderful package to receive in the mail! Woohoo!
Your poor doggie! Looks painful!
Happy stitchings!
Your pincushion has a very original shape.
Poor dog! But he looks so cute with the cone around his neck :)
Lovely little goodies! Do hope your dog is feeling better! Oh.... and what lovely flowers! It's a sure sign of summer! Keep well! Hugs!
The photos of the flowers are beautiful!
Kind regards,
Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
From the Netherlands
Hello fron Granada-spain. Your flowers are beatiful.I like very much the manualidades and the patchwork.
I want that your you visit my blog.
Good bye.
What a wonderful parcel you got in the mail and lovely photos of the flowers!
Kind regards,
Sonnja $ Beertje Zonn
fom the Netherlands
HI! Visit my blog http://fiammaveneta.blogspot.com.
Have a nice day!
Hi from Geelong Australia. I admired your flowers as we are in winter, my garden hasn't any blooms other than the azaleas, hellebores and Camellias.But Spring is just around the corner Cheers Margaret
Your flowers are beautiful, and you are very lucky to receive such a wonderful package. I love swaps!
Beautiful blog. Regards from Spain
Post a Comment