21.8.07

Connection problem

The router broke down last week so we had to get a new one. It is so annoying when those things don´t work, my DS wasn´t home during the weekend but he is the "repair man" around here when it comes to computers and stuff like that. So I haven´t been able to look at your blogs and comment.

I forgot to show you (those who live in Canada) in my last blog what was served when me and my DS went out to have a little something to eat the last day in Copenhagen, have a look



and tomorrow there will be a soccer play here in Reykjavík, Iceland - Canada, the first game between those countries ever.


I decided to try a bag pattern from my new book which I bought in Denmark, as they are so small and looked like they took no time at all I began doing five of them. They do take a little more time than it looked like (maybe because I have to do everything five times) so I didn´t finish them during the weekend. Here you can see how much I have done.





Autumn is around the corner, I can smell it in the air. I always feel a little sad when summer is over. But that is the circle of life.
Until next time take care.

15 comments:

Andrea said...

These little bags look intriguing -I love your fabrics. I always go for the flowery stuff. I bought some nice fabric tonight and guess what - they're florals !

Laila said...

Love to see your bags done. They looks just great. Is it from one of your Danish books?
Love to have back on the blog again. :)

~Bren~ said...

Computer trouble is alway annoying! The bags are adorable. I can't wait to see them done. You need to show the book also, for us copycats!

meggie said...

Looks very nice, & so we need to see the full finished effect, please!
Mmmm maple syrup! Yum.

Carole said...

Oh... I love Canadian maple syrup. It's a regular at my house! Those are cute bags. Just lovely. Hum... I'm cheering for Canada! lol Thanks for sharing!

Ali Honey said...

I will be watching to see what those lovely fabrics turn into.They look promising!

We get genuine maple syrup here too.

Wendy said...

Yum maple syrup and pancakes.

The little bags look interesting, love the fabrics. Show us more....

TO BECOME said...

Those bags are so pretty. I hate it when my computer isn't working right. Glad you are able to be back. Have a great day. see you soon. connie from Texas

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh I can't wait to see the bags done! They look soo cool! And maple syrup - mmmmm! As for computers - it is a love/hate relationship isn't it.

Libby said...

*argh* Computer problems can be so frustrating. Real maple syrup is my hubby's favorite.

corry said...

The bags are looking lovely, great colours! Have a nice weekend!

Rose Marie said...

Ahorn syrup ... sounds yummy! We need to see more of those bags. They look so pretty!

ancient one said...

Love the colors you selected for your little bags. Hope all your computer problems are behind you.

JoAnna said...

I love maple syrup! It's really hard to make, but they payoff is wonderful. Maple sugar candy is great too.

Your bags are really great!

sewkalico said...

Sounds like me! Making five, before testing the pattern LOL. I have boxes full of pot holders etc that need finishing because I decided to make a load instead of seeing whether one would look good. However, I'm sure your bags will be great!!! Looking forward to seeing the finished products.