10.8.07

I´m back

Well I´m back from Denmark. We had a lovely, lovely time, the weather was good and everybody was happy. We did a little shopping and just relaxed. I will tell you more about that next time. When I arrived home there were TWO envelopes waiting for me and the next morning another one arrived so I got THREE envelopes and all from my friends in blogland. It is amazing how friendly you are.

So lets begin ;)

All the way from Australia from Chookyblue this came, I asked here sometimes this summer how she did here box bags and look here I have got the pattern plus a magazine with all kinds of lovely eastern projects and on the cover is a lovely 30´s quilt, I have been collecting 30´s fabrics but haven´t decided what to do with them so maybe??



From Carole in USA I got this great magazine with many projects I would like to try, blue fabrics (my color) that match what I bought in Denmark ;) and some sweets


And the morning after I came home this came from Laila this is not the first time she sends me fabrics. She sent me these fabrics for my DJ, I guess I have to start on that. She also sent me this Norwegian pattern which I am sure I will do.


Aren´t quilters the best of all. It was like Christmas. THANK YOU SO MUCH. My e-mail isn´t working for the moment so I have not been able to reply your messages and send thank you notes but I hope my DS will be able to fix it this weekend but he began working as soon as we came home so he hasn´t had time.

Next time I will show you what I bought in Denmark and tell you a little about my trip.

12 comments:

~Bren~ said...

WELCOME BACK!!! I have thought about you many times. Your packages are wonderful! Is it good to be home??

Libby said...

What fun to return home and find lots of packages . . . can't wait to hear of your trip *s*

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back with us, what lovely mail you came home to. Look forward to hearing about your trip.

May Kristin said...

Hi,Gudrun! Nice to have you back! Looking forward to see and read about your vacation! Fun to see all the stuff waiting for you in the mail, lucky you!

Anne Ida said...

Welcome back! It's good to read you again! And what wonderful pressies!!! Lucky girl, you! Enjoy ;o)

jennifer said...

Welcome home and "Merry Christmas"!!
Glad you had a lovely trip! Can't wait to see your other goodies from your trip!! Have you considered putting a picture of you in these "pages" somewhere? I searched your whole blog for a face to go with the name and nothin'. (even a little picture) :0)

Ali Honey said...

Missed you! Glad you are safely back. It sounds like it was worth coming home to all that exciting mail. Fun opening it I imagine.

Little Penpen said...

Welcome home! We missed you. I'm sure you were very happy to find your goodies in the mail waiting for you!

meggie said...

Welcome back! Glad you had such a great holiday.
And, what lovely gifts for you.
Look forward to reading about your trip.

Wendy said...

How fun to come home to all those preesies. Welcome back. I look forward to hearing more about your trip.

Rose Marie said...

What a great way to come home to find goodies in the mail. Guess we'll be seeing projects soon that you've made from these! :o)
Update us soon on your trip ... we need to see what you did!

May Kristin said...

Hi again Gudrun! I have nominated you as a Rockin'girl blogger! You can go to my blog to see more! Have a nice day!