13.11.07

New blogger

Just a quick, quick post. Please visit Berglind at her blog, I think she began blogging this summer and has a great blog. She is an Icelander like me and just correct me if I am wrong (I am asking you Icelandic readers) I don´t know of any other quilting bloggers here in Iceland except some quilting guilds, that is no other individuals, if I am wrong I would like to know about it.

8 comments:

Luísa Silva said...

I agree with you: Berglind has a wonderful blog. Thanks for sharing her link.

meggie said...

I have just been to visit Berglind, & it is a lovely blog.
I love reading your posts about your country.

Anonymous said...

I'm going right away !

I don't know any other Blogger from Iceland...
Amazingly, I don't know any other Blogger from Belgium ! I think I must be the only one in our biiiig circle...

Hugs & smiles,
NADINE

annemariesquilt said...

I have just visited your blogg and realy enjoyed my stay. It was especially interesting to read about old settelers on Island.( I guess you now know that english is'ent my native language, but I do my very best)
Thank you for sharing...

Sarah Nopp said...

Very nice- thanks for the link :) She has lots of pretty pictures.

corry said...

I visited Berglind, and I agree, she has a lovely blog. Thanks for sharing Gudrun!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the link, I had a nice visit to a new blog.

Cordula Klöfkorn said...

To find quilter also in iceland, it is only possible with blogging. It is fun to found you. Your and Berglinds blogs are very interesting and nice. I will check it often. Best wishes from Cologne