22.3.08

Thank you

You are all wonderful. I have had many great suggestions, I think I know now what I will do but you will have to wait to see it because maybe I will change my mind on the way. You can see that I have begun :)





HAPPY EASTER



p.s. this is not my Easter egg

14 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh, a teaser! The squares are all set, so I'll keep checking to see what you do with them. I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Kristie said...

I can't wait to see what you have decided on! I'm sure whatever you do it will be very loved!

The egg looks yummy!
Kristie

May Kristin said...

Oh, wished I had an easter-egg like that! Bought them for my children a couple of times when they were younger. I wrapped them in clothes and put them in my suit-case! They managed on the plane all the way home. None of them broke!
Happy Easter!

Libby said...

Can't wait to see what you do with those cars . . . Wow - that is a big egg *s* Happy Easter.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow...what an egg, glad you are on the way with your car quilt, look forwared to some progress shots...

Andrea said...

Great fabric for a little boy ! Send that egg to me - lol !

Val said...

I love the egg! I can't wait to see your idea on the cars squares. Happy Easter!

Anne Ida said...

Your beginning looks great! Look forward to the continuation, to see what you have ended up with :o) Have fun!

meggie said...

I am sure you will make a wonderful quilt for big brother with the cars.
Hope your Easter was a nice one.

annemariesquilt said...

Good luck with your quilt. The boy is very lucky and the fabrics looks realy great and I love the cars....
The baby quilt down under looks very cute to.. It is very nice to know that your quilt has been used for such a long time.
Be happy in quiltland!

Luísa Silva said...

Waiting to see what is coming next ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LAPPEQURI said...

Thanks for your comments:-)
What color did you like? send me your post adress.
Have a nice weekend from Norway:-)