Well I managed to finish this one last weekend, I am well on way with the CARS top and then I have to do one for the brothers sister. I have bought the fabric and decided on the pattern. I have to finish these three quilts before the 19th of April. I think I will manage that :) . If you take a good look at the top you can see that the sun is shining I took this picture outside this morning, it is still
cold but the sun does shine and that makes me happy.
The fabrics for the quilt I am going to do for the girl are very bright! She is so much for color and will be 4 yrs old now in May

Well I think I have to go and try to do some sewing. As I said then I have 14 days to finish so wish me luck :)
15 comments:
Oh it looks wonderful Gudrun. Love the fabrics you've bought, especailly the yellow one with the butterflies.... I'm sure you'll manage to meet your deadline.
Best of luck with that deadline! The bunnies quilt is too cute, can't wait to see the rest.
looks great, beautiful fabrics!
Love those bright colors for the girl. I'm sure she'll love it. You are really getting a lot done!
Beautiful!!! Love the fabrics! I'm sure you will be able to finish in time.
Kristie
I love the 'cars' top and the fabrics for the little girls quilt are great - especially the one with the letters on
You'll do it I'm sure ! The bunnies are sweet and I'm looking forward to the others. Just remember to breath and you'll be fine lol !
I love the fabric you are using.
Isn't it lovely when the sun shines. I always feel brighter.
love and hugs xxx
This is the dearest looking quilt top. You certainly are on track with what the kids like. Happy sunny days of quilting to you!
The cars quilt top looks lovely. The fabrics around the centers are beautiful. I love the cream and bue combination.
You know, when I saw the picture the first thing I thought was, it's sunny! And the second, she's quilting! It's gorgeous! I love the fabric you chose for your next project. Happy quilting!
Oh what perfect fabrics to select for a little girl *s*
The quilt top looks great! Good luck with two others!
The quilts look realy nice Guðrún. Maybe we should take some days off from work together... you can work on the three quilts and me on the housequilt I have to finish before April 26th :) - Good luck and have fun, I'll be holding a good thought to you while quilting the housequilt ;)
This bunny quilt top is wonderful! I can just picture this beeing one of the "i need to have my quilt with me" favorite quilts. Best of luck finishing the quilting!
Post a Comment