Today me and my DH went for a drive, here are a few pictures I took. They are all from the part of Iceland that is inside the rectangle on the picture above.
I'm glad you went for a drive with your camera and DH.What majestic views and Moon landscapes!
We have an area in the middle of the North Island of New Zealand where 3 mountains stand that has very similar surroundings. ( Tongariro National Park )
I am a keen viewer if you go anywhere else in your country. Maybe you could show us even more photos of around your own home and city and countryside.
Hard to believe, but you can find similar landscape here in Minnesota. If I didn't know you were in Iceland I would have thought you were here...you are still in Iceland, right? :)
That is amazing. Kim said it looks like some landscape in Minnesota...I am only a few hours from Minnesota and I think I need to visit there...we have NOTHING like that in Illinois. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
All thoose beautiful pictures... I have realy enjoyed it. One day I will come til Island and take a look around myself. I am told by others that Island is a great place ... Take care Gudrun!!
I'm a new blogger and while going through the list I saw Iceland.I visited Iceland last year with a friend. That was the only country I wanted to visit for a long time. My friend won a trip to Reykjavik and she invited me to go with her. I was so impressed by your amazing country that I took over 250 photographs and had calenders and photobooks made. And they are daily shown to me because I made a screensaver of them as well. You may notice I am still very excited. You are lucky to live there!
27 comments:
Beautiful photos! What a lovely place to live! Thanks for sharing!
These photos show ruggedness and beauty, and also wide open spaces. Thanks for the beautiful education.
I just loved the photos! It is very nice to see places like that. I looks very peaceful and pretty.
Kristie
I'm glad you went for a drive with your camera and DH.What majestic views and Moon landscapes!
We have an area in the middle of the North Island of New Zealand where 3 mountains stand that has very similar surroundings. ( Tongariro National Park )
I am a keen viewer if you go anywhere else in your country. Maybe you could show us even more photos of around your own home and city and countryside.
Thanks!
Hard to believe, but you can find similar landscape here in Minnesota. If I didn't know you were in Iceland I would have thought you were here...you are still in Iceland, right? :)
Gudrun...spectacular
What stunning photo's and amazing landscape Gudrun. Thanks so much for the pictorial tour. I agree, we'd love to see more of Iceland.
What a stunning landscape.
love and hugs xxx
Kjempe flotte bilder:-)
Ha en fin og kreativ weekend
Just want to visit your country... The landscape is so great !!
love the photos.......so pretty.......
That is amazing. Kim said it looks like some landscape in Minnesota...I am only a few hours from Minnesota and I think I need to visit there...we have NOTHING like that in Illinois. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Sorry, that was me!!
OMG - looks like Katur is in a great danger there ;)
You are lucky that he is afraid of water.
Úlla
Stunning photos. (Cute dog too! I didn't know you had a dog...)
All thoose beautiful pictures... I have realy enjoyed it. One day I will come til Island and take a look around myself. I am told by others that Island is a great place ...
Take care Gudrun!!
Lovely photos. I look forward to visit icland some day.
All I can say is "wow"...what a beautiful landscape!
Gorgeous photos! Oh, I want to go back and see more of your beautiful country!!!
What beautiful photos - you and Hubby must have had a wonderful day *s*
What a beautiful photos!
Kind regards,
Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
From the Netherlands
Beautiful photos, Gudrun!
Thank you for sharing!
wow, stunning :)
those photos are so beautiful!
I got my lovely pincushion and licorice today Thanks so much I was going to email but couldn't find your address :O) Thanks again
Wauw It is pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a new blogger and while going through the list I saw Iceland.I visited Iceland last year with a friend. That was the only country I wanted to visit for a long time. My friend won a trip to Reykjavik and she invited me to go with her. I was so impressed by your amazing country that I took over 250 photographs and had calenders and photobooks made. And they are daily shown to me because I made a screensaver of them as well. You may notice I am still very excited. You are lucky to live there!
Post a Comment