Slowly, slowly I am working on my "to finish list" of what I wanted to finish before end of July ;)
Butterfly garden block 2 almost done, I am going to put the letters in at last as I have chosen a poem and I have to divide the words between the blocks that are supposed to have letters in.

Butterfly garden block 3 done

I have to take a break from the list as the deadline of the bag/bucket swap is around the corner and time does fly. I haven´t yet decided what to do. I am empty! I think I will have to find my magazines and surf the internet and see if I get some idea of what to do.
20 comments:
Love those blocks, it is turning out very beautiful!! I haven't started on my bucket/bag yet, either. I hope to get that started this weekend.
Kristie
It is so pretty. I love it!
Hi Gudrun, things are looking good there!
Hi. Youe Butterfly garden are realy great. Well done ;-)
Å teppet blir flott:-)
Ha ei fin og kreativ uke
You're idea will come to you when you least expect it *s*
Gudrun your Butterfly Garden looks just fantastic...the colours are so soft and pretty....
Your blocks are so pretty, I'm sure you'll find just the right pattern for the bag swap.
Lovely blocks! I have strated my bag, but need to get going to finish it in time!!
I love your new banner...
And your butterfly quilt is very nice and I know it is a lot work. Good luck with you swapthinking!!
What a lovely quilt it's turning out to be!I really like your butterfly garden quilt! Good luck with finding a pattern! Hugs!
Beautiful as always!
Your Butterfly Garden blocks are beautiful! It looks like much work to do.
It is coming along quite nicely! Good for you! Happy stitchings! 8-)
Your Butterfly garden is so pretty! I think it is needless to say that I love butterflies!
Time sure goes by TOO fast, but let yourself get inspired by magazines, there are lovely bags just waiting to be sewn!
Hi Gudrun, this looks very nice! I received my first package last week from Quiltegården in Trondheim, in blue colours.
Your butterfly quilt is comming along nicely Gudrun. And I hope you found some new inspiration for the bag/bucket swap.
This quilt is beautiful!
The blocks have lovely pastel colors and it is perfect for an spring wall hanging.
I am sure you will find a cute idea to make your swap bag:)
" What a beauty "
This is so pretty I´looking forawrd to see it completed.
Your web side is just great.
Happy quilting
Villa
Post a Comment