I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
I want to thank you all my friends here in Cyber world for your kindness and generosity. You have made my life so much more fun and inspired me in so many ways.
A very Happy Christmas to you & your family Gudrun. It has been lovely to chat with you during the last year. I love the idea that I have a cyber friend in Iceland! All good health & happiness to you for 2009. Best wishes, Ros.
Thank you! Merry Christmas to you Gudrun. I have enjoyed our year together, getting to know you and sharing all things quilting, stitching and even an education on Iceland and your Christmas traditions. Cheers!
17 comments:
Merry Christmas Gudrun!!!
A very Happy Christmas to you & your family Gudrun. It has been lovely to chat with you during the last year. I love the idea that I have a cyber friend in Iceland! All good health & happiness to you for 2009. Best wishes, Ros.
Thank you! Merry Christmas to you Gudrun. I have enjoyed our year together, getting to know you and sharing all things quilting, stitching and even an education on Iceland and your Christmas traditions. Cheers!
Merry Christmas dear bloggerfriend.
Merry Christmas.......
"Season's Greetings Gudrun!"
Gledelig jul!
Ønsker deg ei god og fredelig julehelg!
A very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Gudrun, and all the best in the new year.
A very happy Christmas to you, dear Gudrun. May your days be filled with joy, laughter and warmth in the heart.
I wish you and your family a happy Christmas en all the best for the New Year. Thank you for being such a good cyber friend as well!
Merry Christmas my friend!
Merry Christmas to you too. I have so enjoyed getting to know you better! Thank you for your support :-).
Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a fantastic new year, Gudrun.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, dear Gudrun ! ;>)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOO
NADINE
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy Newyear to you too!
Merry Christmas to you too.. i hope you will have a very nice hollyday and lots of sewing..
Post a Comment