This post contains a LOT of photos so be prepared :)
First of all I would like to show you what I got from my SSCS partner, it came all the way from Australia from Maree. I got two wall hangings, christmas and summer,
First of all I would like to show you what I got from my SSCS partner, it came all the way from Australia from Maree. I got two wall hangings, christmas and summer,
this needle case and lots of other goodies (see how beautifully it is stitched)
Thank you so much Maree.
Then I got TWO parcels from Jossie, first she sent me this panel early in December hoping that I could do something for Christmas but I never took the time but I will make something before next Christmas!

Then she sent me a Christmas gift, isn´t she a great friend!

These fabrics are traditional and are used for their costumes (in the Netherlands), I haven´t opened it yet, it is so beautifully packed :)
Then she sent me a Christmas gift, isn´t she a great friend!
These fabrics are traditional and are used for their costumes (in the Netherlands), I haven´t opened it yet, it is so beautifully packed :)
I took part in the Stitcher´s Angel swap last autumn and my partner was a lovely, lovely quilter/designer in Australia named Sandi. She sent me this, can you see what is peeking out between the trees?
and mini, mini, mini dolls to decorate their parcels.
31 comments:
Lots of lovely gifts at you place today Gudrun. You are very lucky . Christmas time is special times and it brings all sorts of suprises. Take care Gudrun :-)
Kjempe flotte gaver:-) Husk du har fortjent de;-)
Kos deg i rom julen
Your gifts are all lovely. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year.
Lovely gifts. It is always so fun to receive things like this.
Happy new year to you.
beautiful stitcheries from Maree.....and the other goodies are wonderful too.....
........you have got lots of presents made by your self too........
The gifts you made are lovely.
Wishing you good things for 2009.
Glad you liked it. A shame I couln't send you a tin full of time as well! All your presents are lovely, the ones you received as well as the ones you made.
Sounds like your holidays have been busy! I love getting everything "just right." I do enjoy seeing everyone's holiday celebrations and preparations. Thanks for sharing! I have a dear friend whose son was in your city for two years as a missionary for our church, I will ask her what years he was there. Happy New Year!
Wow, you got lovely gifts! How wonderful that must feel. Your oven mittens are beautiful too! And the doll quilts are adorable. Lucky princesses (O:
"Kookaburra sits in an old gum tree,
merry, merry, king of the bush is he,
laugh, Kookaburra, laugh, Kookaburra,
gay your life must be."
Med denne australske sangen ønsker Gudrun i Nord-Norge deg en riktig god jul!
You have a nice blog!
You have lots of bloggy friends in Australia! You have some lovely gifts and I love those oven mitts-gorgeous. Happy New Year to you!
Such lovely gifts to give and get - looks like you had a wonderful Christmas *s*
Nice to see what your secret projects were. Very pretty things here. Lots to look at. Happy New Year, Gudrun! :)
Great gifts...lucky you!
You got some lovely gifts! Looks like you had a nice holiday! Here is to a great 2009!
Gudrun lost of treats under your tree.
A late Merry Chrsitmas to you Gudrun, my Chrsitmas quilt from last year's swap hangs in pride of place and looks lovely...thank you!!
You received some lovely things there this year..
Happy New year, Tracey
Lots of lovely gifts. Love the oven mitts and little quilts you made.
Hugs,
Sandi
What a lot of lovely things, and those mini dolls are very very cute. Check my blog for a surprise for you!
What nice and thoughtful gifts ! I am enjoying reading your blog, greetings from North Dakota !
Beth
Happy new year Guðrún!!!
Happy New Year!!! I love to see all the goodies you received! It was just the right amount of pictures!!
Wow! Lots of wonderful gifts you've received, and made for others! Good for you! 8-)
I look forward to reading your blog during 2009...
Happy New Year to you and yours!
Happy stitchings! 8-)
I see your are doing many beautiful things. Its nice to see the pictures here. Good luck next year.
Happy new year ;)
Guðrún Hanna
So many lovely gifts! Blogland is a very special place!
I wish you a very happy New Year, full of wondearful moments, health and creativity!
Lovely gifts! You've been spoiled and rightly so! You deserve it! Hugs!
Wow, so many lovely things you got!
And so many nice things you made and gave away for christmas! Enjoy your well deserved gifties!
Wonderful photos!! I really enjoyed them!
Lots of lovely gifts, Guðrún!
Kind regards,
Sonnja & Bear Zonn
Wow I have just caught up on all your Christmas goodness-you certainly got some very special things.I like the gifts you created too-Happy New Year:)
What a lot of goodies! Your gifts are well deserved!
Those oven mittens are so adorable! And your little quilts and dolls are so cute :o)
Post a Comment