This is the view from my backyard at this time of the day.
My stitcher´s Angel swap partner lives in Austria. She has received what I made for her so I am going to show you what I did. Go over and see what she is doing, she is very talented.

I even handquilted it to get some practice. I wanted a primitive look on it which I think I managed. It is from the book Prairie children and their quilts which many of you know.
So to you girls who told me to get sewing I did what you said *LOL*
19 comments:
Gudrun, the gifts you got from your stitching angel are very cute. I love the vibrant blue that you used in your gifts to your stitching angel. What a fun exchange to be in. Glad you have a finished project. Your little baskets are very nice and your quilting is great.
Love the swap- the blues are lovely! You have been one busy girl!! Wow! Some very nice work!! You go girl!
Paulette
Very pretty gifts! :) Your view is beautiful!
Love the primitive quilt! Nice job!
Kristie
Yes, well done - you have been sewing....making beautiful Blue gifts for some lucky person in Austria.That's a fabulous colour and all matching each other. I am certain she will love them!
Glad your new revamped room is condusive to sewing!
I love that picture of Reykjavik by night! An a finish.....congratulations. Very good!
You made lovely gifts for your swap partner. It all looks gorgeous in that beautiful blue color.
what lovely gifts you received from your Angel.......
Fabulous photo from your back garden.
I love what you have made your partner. It's a lovely blue fabric that you've used.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Hello Gudrun, you Stitching Angel gifts are lovely...love the blue....I enjoy making the miniatures from the book... Warm Regards Lyn
You made some lovely lovely presents for your angel! Love the blue. So happy and bright.
And congratulations on your finish. Hand quilted ... GREAT!
I would say you have been very busy, with so many angels presents and the primitive quilt!!!
Beautiful stitcheries!! I LOVE your hand quilting! Beautifully done. Are you hooked??? I have the Prairie Children and Their Quilts book on my wish list.
Great view, stunning gifts and a finish - you go girl!!!
You made a gorgeous pressie for your Stitcher's Angel swap partner - those blue is just so vibrant and joyful!
Congratulations on your finish! It is a lovely little quilt! And now you get to enjoy it :o)
Great night-time view overlooking Reykjavik.
Love all the items you made for your stitcher's angel project.
Cute little primitive style quilt too!
Yeah!! What a beatiful finished mini quilt! I love your blue gifts for your partner, she's so lucky!
Lovely gifts and that little mini is sweet! Good for you that you got that mini done ..... let us know when you need to be told to do something again .... we are all here to help you along! :o)
Prairie Children is one of my favorite books - I hope to one day complete every project in it *s* I love your baskets.
What a wonderful night time view from you backyard Gudrun!!! love it!!
Your goodies you made/sent to your stitching angel is wonderful! Very creative! Love blues! 8-)
You little baskets quilt is great! Good for you! You've been busy! 8-)
Now don't put down that needle...lol!
Happy stitchings!
You really made some beautiful things for your swap-partner. No wonder she loved them!
And your little quilt is gorgeous!
So what time was it when you took the picture? Is that the city? Just curious! Cuite quilt you made! It's nice to finish something! Hugs!
Post a Comment