7.9.12

Autumn

It´s autumn once again, how time flies.  Since I last blogged I have become richer, I got a grandson last December, and of course he is the cutest boy on earth, you grannys out there know what I mean.
Here he is:

And here are two bags and a quilt that I made for him:

I end my blog as usual with pictures from siggiig :)









12 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

That has been ages. How wonderful to see you in blogland. And what a proud granny you must be. The most adorable little boy.
Great projects you made for him.
And beautiful pictures in the end.
Have a lovely weekend. Xo

Oddbjørg said...

So nice to see you back in blogland.
Congratulations, it's wonderful to have a grandchild! Beautiful pictures.
Enjoy the weekend!

Chookyblue...... said...

yippee your back.............lovely quilt, bags and grandson........

had trouble with the word verification......

Lynda said...

Wondered where you had been. Darling little grandson! Such a cute quilt and bags too.

May Kristin said...

How nice to see you here again, dear friend!
And so nice to see photos of your precious little grandson! :-)
Hope to see more of you in the future!

Andrea said...

Lovely to catch up with you  Congratulations on becoming a grandma - he is beautiful. Hope to see you again before too long xxx

Jossie said...

What a precious little boy. Nice quilt and bag you made for him. I enjoy your Iceland photos. Beautiful. So glad you are back again.

Libby said...

Congratulations - how wonderful to have a grandson in your life *s* Good to see your post, you've been missed!

Simone de Klerk said...

Hi Gudrun ~ I wanted to leave you an email to thank you for your visits, but I don't have your email address and I only get a link to your profile, which doesn't have your email either.
Well, lovely seeing you again and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
x0x

Binsa said...

Dear Gudrun, so happy to see you again in Blogland....wonderful to see a photo of your grandbaby.....enjoyed catching up with you again..Hugs, Lyn (O'faigh)

Anonymous said...

Velkomin aftur og innilega til hamingju með fallega drenginn :)

Myra said...

What an adorable little guy, and a lovely quilt made for him... A proud grandma you are... ;)