9.7.07

See how lucky I am ;)



This is what waited for me when I got home from work.......
I sure am lucky, Laila sent this to me, it is the pattern for tiny not mini Southern Belle, if you look at her blog from the 26th of June you can see her miniature quilt, she also sent me these fabrics, I am going to use them to make the ladies. Thank you so much Laila you are so sweet.
I am going to try to prepare this project so I can take it with me on my holiday in two weeks.

I think I will make my scrap quilt an UFO, there is something about it I don´t like. This weekend I was always beginning on it but then stopped and did some laundry or something else, I just couldn´t stay put and work on it! So I think it will be best to stop for a while and find something to do which I like and am satisfied with.

Only 4 more working days and then 4 weeks off work and on the 20th I will go on vacation with my family. More of that later.

Take care.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lucky from the looks of it. What lovely fabrics she sent you. Look forward to seeing this progress.

Laila said...

Hello. I'm so glad you liked the fabrics. Have great fun with them and the little ladies.
Laila

~Bren~ said...

Oh what a nice surprise!! I love the little Southern Belles! What fun you will have.

Libby said...

A very nice surprise. Enjoy it and your vacation, too.

Carole said...

Isn't fun mail wonderful! Enjoy! Have a great vacation!

Chookyblue...... said...

I just love the mail when it is exciting.......hope you are coping with the heat.....have a nice holiday.....I have tagged you on my blog take a look.......

QuiltingFitzy said...

WOW, 4 weeks off, I can't imagine!

Yes, let the scrappy piece be a UFO, you'll get back to it someday.

Little Penpen said...

The fabrics are wonderful; can't wait to see your little ladies!

meggie said...

Lovely mail! You will enjoy using those lovely fabrics. Have fun!

TO BECOME said...

Hello, I found your blog through another one that I read and it is so good to meet you. I sure hope your project turns out well. I am going to come back to your blog and learn more about you. connie from Texas