11.7.07

Tagged for the first time...

Donna tagged me. I have to list 8 facts or habits, I think it is much easier to list the facts because I think we tend to ignore our habits especially the bad ones. Well I better begin ;)


A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog....

1. Blue is my color.
2. I love strawberries and blueberries.
3. I eat to much chocolate.
4. I can´t decide what to be/learn when I grow up.
5. I love to drive fast (don´t tell the cops).
6. I love to shop (not groceries).
7. I hate houseworks.
8. I spend way to much time with my laptop in the lazyboy.


I am not tagging someone special just those who visit my blog and want to be tagged :o)

Until next time, take care.

7 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

that's for joining in..........I spend far to much time on the laptop also........

Chookyblue...... said...

that's....dooooo I mean THANKS for joining in........

Wendy said...

I'm with you on #4 & 7. Too little time for cleaning, need more time for quilting.
Thanks for sharing.

marisa said...

I'm glad to know.Beautiful your blog.Ciao

Carole said...

Amazing how much we have in common! Vacation time soon! Thanks for sharing!

Libby said...

I'm right with you for 6 and 7 *s*

TO BECOME said...

It was good getting to know you better. I really like your blog. connie