This blogging is so fun, all the friends I have met, I would never have believed it if someone told me. Look what I got in the mail, this pattern from
Nadine, I have been looking at her Bloomin´ Rose blocks on her blog and found them beautiful and now I have the pattern, ain´t she sweet.

And would you like to see what I have accomplished today, I finished my first DJ block...

Maybe not perfect but done.
Well I have nothing else to say now so until next time take care.
14 comments:
Finished IS perfect Gudrun!
Nadine is a sweety!
I love your DJ block! It is perfect! And yes, Nadine is so nice!
Oh how wonderful! Looks perfect to me! Fun mail is oh so fun! Thanks for sharing!
Gudrun, Way to go on the DJ block. I still haven't made my first one although I'm planning to start this fall. I have the book, software, and templates, now just need time and the nerve.
Your little block looks just fine to me. Perfect is in the eye of the beholder - I don't see a thing wrong with it!
Gudrun, congratulations on making your first DJ block! I think it looks wonderful! Are you planning on making the blocks in order, row by row? What color scheme have you planned? It's always wonderful to see a new Jane quilt in the making.
Well weren't you fast with your first block? Well done, it looks lovely. And yes Nadine is a sweetheart.
Your block looks pretty good to me ! I too started with A1 on my 1930's DJ. I'm sure mine was not as good as that. I need to do some more on my new DJ.
Congrats on finishing your first DJ block. Are you going to make them all in the pretty green? The bloomin' Rose blocks look like lots of fun too. Get to work so we can see them!
Your block looks great. Nadine is such a sweetie.
Golly, at this rate, we'll be seeing more blocks soon! Well done and you got fun mail, too.
Now, you are off and running... DJ is one block closer to being finished! It's very pretty.
Good job on the DJ block. You only have a few more to go! 8^)
Lucky you to get such fun mail! Your DJ block looks wonderful! Have fun making the roses and your Dear Jane blocks! I have the book and some fabrics waiting for me, but I have to much on my to do list before I can even think to start making a block!
Post a Comment