28.9.07

The never ending story

I can hardly believe this, I am getting fun mail nearly every day, what great friends I have out there, I don´t know what I have done to deserve this I think I am getting tears in my eyes.

Carole sent me this magazine just because, there are so many great projects in it, I will have to find me a quiet time this weekend and read this and dream of what I wish to do. The quilt on the cover is something I really would like to do. This is not the first magazine and fun mail I get from Carole and I only began blogging in June.




Then I have found a new friend in the Netherlands Corrie and do you see what she sent me only because I was asking her about her Moo cards, this lovely bag and she gave a tutoral on it here
She made the card, there is a picture of windmill on the front, she also sent me some Moo cards, and they are great.

Here is one side of the bag.


And here is the other side.




At last I want to show you some pictures from my garden, it is autumn but the wind has blown most of the leaves off.












Until next time take care.

11 comments:

sewkalico said...

Mailing you something tomorrow just to keep the good vibes coming LOL
Those are beautiful autumn photos and a great bag (I read the turtorial, it's so clever!)

JoAnna said...

That is a great magazine and there are lots of projects in there I can't wait to make. You'll have to visit the States so you can go to some of the shops!

Ali Honey said...

Those are lovely photos Gudrun and no wonder you like the bag it's bright and cheerful. Lucky you. Quilty folk are really generous aren't they.

May Kristin said...

Beautiful photos from your garden! Aren't you a lucky girl, receiving all this fun mail! I am so eager to have that magazine, but I haven't seen it in the newsstand yet! Enjoy you mail!

Rose Marie said...

Aren't goodies in the mail fun! That quilt on the magazine cover looks so tempting, but I haven't seen that mag. yet here. Your fall photos really show what nature can do.

meggie said...

Lovely gifts Gudrun! Lovely pics of your leaves too.

corry said...

Hoi Gudrun, I'm happy you like the bag!

Jeanne said...

I love that quilt on the cover, too. It's a good magazine. Isn't it fun getting surprises in the mail? Your bag is wonderful. Lovely pictures of your garden. The color here is just beginning.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh you are getting fun mail! Isn't that magazine a great issue! And I love your bag from Corrie! Your fall pictures are so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Great magazine Gudrun, I've decided to make one with applique from that magazine, can't remember what it's called though. Cute bag from Corry, and what beautiful photo's of your garden.

Teresa said...

Beautiful autumn photos Gudrun!