6.9.07

My flag

I am speechless, can you see what was waiting for me when I came home from work

MY FLAG made by Hedgehog

What a special gift from here, I am touched. She also sent me these goodies.




Aren´t you my friends at blogland the best!


There is nothing new at the quilting front here, I have been doing some housework. I was behind doing many things, there always seem to be so little time, work all day and never at home until maybe 18 o´clock.

My next project is a mystery so I won´t show you that ;)
Until next time, take care.

11 comments:

meggie said...

Very nice goodies Gudrun!
I sympathise with the long work days.

JoAnna said...

That is a cute little quilt, and a very lovely gift. I can't wait to see your mystery project!!

Carole said...

Lovely! What a lucky gal you are! Thanks for sharing!

dot said...

What a lovely gift to come home to.

Hedgehog said...

I'm so happy that you like it! Looking forward to hearing about your mystery sooner or later. :)

~Bren~ said...

Great mail. Yes, quilty bloggers are the best!

sewkalico said...

A mystery? mmmh, I shall be looking forward to seeing what you are up to so mysteriously LOL

Rose Marie said...

What lovely gifts you have there! Me, too, I'm anxious to see your mystery, but I can wait! :o)))

Laila said...

Hello. What a lovely gift. You are luckey. I love to see your mystery project...:-)
Working all that long days...Now you deserve a great weekend.

Little Penpen said...

What a lucky girl to receive such a special gift. Love the flag!

Chookyblue...... said...

so nice .........that Hedgehog she is a lovely lady...........