21.1.08

Not much to talk about

As the header says there is not much to talk about, I have not been sewing. I am determined to finish one WISP this month and of course the mini swap between me and Rose Marie, so I better be going.

Last week I had fun mail from Andrea, she had seen a fabric on my blog she wanted and I sent her some because she was so kind to send me fun mail in December I thought that was just equal but no she had to send me some little thank you as she said take a look:



I can tell you and I told Andrea that I would never have bought these myself, they are out of my comfort zone but I am so HAPPY to have them and now I only have to find the right pattern for a bag because I think that is the best way to use this fabric because then I can use it for myself, not for display but actually use it.

Well that is all for now, I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here although there is nothing much to tell you.

20 comments:

Libby said...

Oh, I do think you are right . . . those fabrics will make the best bag. Enjoy *s*

Anonymous said...

Very yummy fabrics, perfect for a bag.

Luísa Silva said...

Pretty fabrics. Waiting to see that bag :)

Kristie said...

Lucky you!!! That is such a nice gift! Can't wait to see your bag!
Kristie

Wendy said...

Oh my...those fabrics will make a great bag. Can't wait to see what you do.

Carole said...

Deliceous fabrics! You go girl using them for yourself! It will make a sweet bag! Keep well!

May Kristin said...

Oh, those fabrics are great! I'm sure you will find a perfect bag-pattern! Look forward to see it done! Good luck!

Anne Ida said...

Those fabrics are beautiful! And they will make a wonderful bag!!! Hope you have lots of fun looking for the right pattern :o)
Hugs...

Berglind said...

Hi Guðrún, you are so lucky! These fabrics are from one of my favorite fabric lines, called Metro Blue :) - I bought a fat quarter bundle of it last year and I have put a picture of the quilt I made from it on my blog site if you want to see it. I'm still quilting it but the top layer is ready. Have fun finding a pattern to create from your fabrics!

Kim said...

I could get very comfortable with these beauties! Lucky girl!

Ali Honey said...

Yes, they are yummy. Fabric is yummy anyway but something special happens to it when it is tied with a ribbon and given as a gift! Enjoy!

Andrea said...

Glad you like them Gudrun !

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oooo - they are soooo fun! I normally wouldn't buy them either, but I think I would love to make something in them!

~Bren~ said...

I love the fabrics for a bag! Andrea is a sweetie!

meggie said...

Lovely gift from Andrea. Cant wait to see the bag.

annemariesquilt said...

Nice gift You have got.God luck with your project. I havent much to repoert either so maby we should hope for a creativ week...

Rose Marie said...

..... and a great bag it will be! The fabrics are just perfect for a bag.

corry said...

Lovely fabrics..they will make a great bag!

Jeanne said...

I can't wait to see the bag! The fabrics are great.

annemariesquilt said...

Jeg fant ut av e-mail mysteriet mitt. Gikk inn på Profilen min på hovedsia mi. Der står det " Endre profil"?.Gikk inn og huket av på e-mail valget. Vips så kan andre maile meg!