I wish you all my dear blogging friends a happy new year, may it be filled with peace, joy and time to sew.
Before Christmas we had a game at work playing secret santa. The lady I was supposed to give secret gifts is a very nice one. We began the same day the yulelads began to come to town and had the latest gift on Friday before Christmas. That one was supposed to be extra big and then we revealed who was their secret santa. I wanted to have it something special so at last I decided to make this little bag and filled it with candles. I was so happy because she liked it a lot and was so surprised.
26 comments:
Very nice bag, loved it..
It is always a great thing to suprice people.
Prøv å svar på denne via mail!?
I så fall har jeg funnet ut av problemet...
Where did you get that gorgeous fabric ? The one you've used for the main part of the bag is lovely and I would love to track some down. Happy New Year Gudrun.
Happy New Year!! That is so cute! I love the fabric that you used. Did you have a pattern or just design it yourself? I just love how the handle looks.
Kristie
What a lucky lady to receive such a beautiful gift. I hope that you have a Happy New Year.
Happy New Year Guðrún! The bag is lovely! Keep well!
Happy New Year to you to, Gudrun!
I really understand why she liked your bag, it is so cute! And thank you to you to, for beeing out there in blogland! It is always nice to come to visit!
What a fantastic bag, the handles are so unusual...I am sure the bag was loved.
What a lovely bag for a lovely pressent :o) Hope you have had a great start of 2008!
What a lucky lady...to recieve such a gorgeous bag! Gudrun, I hope 2008 will be an even more inspiring year for you! I'm so happy I've met you!
Hi Guðrún,
I've really enjoyed reading your blog, and learning about Iceland. I'm originally from Denmark, but have lived in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia for the last 24 years. You do a lot of lovely patchwork and quilting! The bag's beautiful. Take care. Henrijette
Easy to see why your friend loved her new bag *s* Your new banner photo is gorgeous. Happy New Year!
What a great bag, easy to see why some one would love to receive it.
Best Wishes for the New Year.
Happy New Year Guðrún. It has been realy nice learning to know you although I still haven't met you.. well, at least not while being aware of it :) - I hope that will change this year.
Your friend at work must have been realy good last year since her secret santa gave her such a gorgeous bag, it's REALLY nice :)
A lovely bag. Luckey lady who got it. Have a realy Happy New Year.
Sweet bag! Happy and creative 2008.
Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year! The bag you made looks wonderful. May 2008 be full of inspiration and creation!
I love your new header and I too want to know where you got the fabric in the beautiful bag?
Nice bag! I am intrigued by the handle- how is that made and attached?
Happy new year to you! I also like the bloggerworld, isn't it fun to communicate with so many quilters? To see what we all are working, all over the world. I like it very much. And not only the quilting, sometimes it is also funny to lern new things like "your" santas. Best wishes from Cologne and a happy and creatvie 2008!
Love the bag and that fabric is gorgeous!
Happy 2008 for you too Guorún.
What a lovely bag and lucky secret Santa recipient! Happy 2008.
What a beautiful bag, love it!
Post a Comment