3.5.08

Mixing



Pattern from Laila and fabric from Karol Ann, fun mail from last week.
I decided to give it a try to sew strips and cut them down as Laila does and add to the table runner which I did using the African fabric I got from Karol Ann. It was really fun to sew this and took no time at all. I think I might do more of little quilts or table runners, they are so quick to make, it is so much fun to finish something!

Next I think I will do a WISP that has been waiting for a while, more of that later...

Do you women in Europe watch the Eurovision song contest? Now there are all kind of programs on TV that are about the contest.

I have nothing more to say today, have a great week.

15 comments:

Rose Marie said...

Great tablerunner and done and using it is perfect. Love that African fabric.

sewkalico said...

Hey, that's so cool. I will definitely have to send you some more fabric!!!
Yes, sometimes we watch the Eurovision Song Contest, but Britain sadly never seems to do very well :-(

Kristie said...

That is very nice! Love the pattern and fabrics!
Kristie

Anonymous said...

What a lovely runner Gudrun. Wish some of my projects were that quick from start to finish.

Anne Ida said...

Wonderful table runner!

LAPPEQURI said...

Å der ser du hvor enkelt det var:-)
Flott løper:-)

annemariesquilt said...

Great you are on track, beautiful tabelrunner. And yes a bit of summer here too...

Libby said...

Looks like a fun project *s*

Luísa Silva said...

Your table runner is lovely.I love to make small projects too.

Lise said...

Hi! I'm visiting you for the first (but not the last!) time via Berglind's blog. The African fabric is beautiful, and your table runner turned out very well.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your table runner is very nice, the fabrics are very effective...

~Bren~ said...

It is always fun to do a quick finish. Especially for a hand quilter it helps to feel like you have accomplished something. Doll quilts are great for that! Your runner is wonderful and what a nice way to remember 2 friends at once.

Carole said...

That really came out sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Beertje Zonn said...

Nice your African tablerummer.
Kind regards

Sonnja, from the Netherlands
Beertje Zonn

May Kristin said...

Your table-runner turned out really great!