This happens when you are cutting fabric in a hurry:
It is not serious, just a small, small, small slice of the nail and the fingertip.
At last I have finished the Dora quilts.
Number 1 for the 5 year old.
Number 2 for the 2 years old.
Number 3 for the 3 years old.
And now it is on to the Stitcher´s Angel swap. I plan to finish and post before next weekend. I am very optimistic today, maybe because the sun is shining and the weather is beautiful.
29 comments:
Good job! The quilts look gorgeous!
I'm sure there will be three happy little girls!
And good luck on your Stitching Angel Swap. I need to do mine as well!
Take care!
Ps! Be careful with your fingers! you know you need all ten!
Ouch! I know that hurts. The Dora quilt is wonderful. Please be careful finishing your Stitching Angel swap project. VBG
Poor you and your finger. My friend Bjørg did ecaxtly the same some weeks ago.
Hi. Love your quilts. They are great ;-)
Sorry about your finger. Hope it will get well soon. Take care with the rest of you and have a lovely week end. Klem
"ouch" great feeling to finish quilts though. The sun always makes a big difference to my mood.
*ouch* Be careful with that cutter! Your quilts will be well loved by each of the girls . . . what a happy gift *s*
Oh I am so sorry to heart about your finger. Those cutters are wonderful but we can never to careful. I hope that it heals quickly. Love your quilts. Lucke little girls.
Hello Gudrun, you have done a lovely job on the Dora Quilt.Bad Luck about your finger.My sister did the same thing years ago, when we were at a workshop.(I went to a class on rotary cutting, not long after that).The poor lass running our class, did not know what to do.I came to the rescue and took her to the hospital.Needless to say, who cuts out little sister's quilts now.Me.
Good luck with your Stitchers Angel Swap. Regards Lyn
Good to see you are back to your quilting. Maybe you need those special gloves made for rotary cutting. Fons and Porter use them.
Sorry to hear about your finger!
The Dora quilts looks; I guess the girls must be very happy to get these.
Good luck with your Stitching Angel Swap.
Oh dear Gudrun, you poor thing....love the Dora Quilt...good luck finishing your Angels Swap...
OOOooohh! oOwwww!You are very brave, I am so squeamish, it hurts just reading about your poor finger!
So glad you finished those quilts - they look great and now you can move on to other fun things!!
Hurray - I know you'll be relieved to get these done and dusted. They are great and I'm sure the little girls will be thrilled with them. Maybe you can get some serious looking after by your family as you recover from your serious injury - no cooking or cleaning for a month at least - lol !
Hello Gudrun!!! I hope taht you are OK of the finger!!! And is very beautifull the quilt!!!
Ouchies.... Oooo that looks like it had to hurt pretty bad!!! ouch! Poor finger!!! As my dad would say to my brother if he knocked his head on the wall, "You better go see if you hurt the wall!" And silly brother would toodle off to see... and so I ask you, "any damage to the fabric that you were in such a hurry to cut?"
Yahoo!!! You finished the Dora quilts!!! Those little girls are going to be so darn happy!!!
I look forward to see your accomplishments this coming week... If I am not accomplishing much, I like to see what others do!!! 8-)
Happy stitchings!
What a lovely quilt! Sorry to read about your mishap with the rotary cutter! They are oh so sharp! Hugs!
I'm sorry for your finger...I know how that hurts! Your quilts are so lovely, I'm sure all the three girls will love them! There are no better gifts!
Take good care!
Ophss.... You must be careful when cutting fabrics. Your 3 quilt are very beautiful and I hope there will be 3 lucky/ happy new quilt owners.
Take care!
The Dora quilts turned out great! I hope your finger heals well.
Oh dear those cutters are sharp, aren't they? Hope your finger gets well soon. The quilt is lovely. Done a good job!
Poor you! I´m sure I´m the next person to do that finger cutting...
Your quilts are beautiful!
Be careful working on Stitchers´ Angel, only nine left....
Poor you, cutting fabric can be a dangerous job! The quilts are wonderful though!
"ai ai ai, quilting can be a very risky and dangerous hobby!!!
But the results are gorgeous!
wish you the best.
I do hope the finger is almost healed by now.
The quilts are just lovely. Well done!
Ouch .... that must have stung! Love the quilts, you have been very busy!
You have been busy. The little girls are going to love them.
Ouch!! I'm sure that hurt!!! Take care! I love the Dora quilts!!! I'm sure they will be loved.
Kristie
Oh, I'm so sorry for your finger, dear, I know how BAD this hurts and it's incredible how a simple wound on a finger can "handicap" any action.... HOPE you'll get better soon.
Those DORA quilts are absolutely cute and sooo fresh looking. BRAVO
XOXOXOXOXO
NADINE
Poor you and your finger! The cutters are realy dangerous, whatch out Guðrún! Love your Dora quilts, you will be soooo popular!
Post a Comment