Today I have three wonderful mail surprises to show you.
First this arrived, Aldana and I were doing a swap with thimbles, sadly she hasn´t received what I sent her so I am going to send her another.
Then my dear friend Carole sent this to me, marking tools, her favorite type of needles, Halloween socks :) and a book about marking quilts
that is autographed specially for me! How cool is that?
Then I got my Stitcher´s Angel things, it was a full box of goodies My swap partner was Vickie E. This is what she made for me, a pillow with lots of buttons, pincushion and a discloth and as that was not enough
this was also in the box. A yo-yo maker, magazine, stitchery patterns, buttons and many other things.
19 comments:
Really great goodies there.
Grudrun all your treats you are very lucky...how is your finger?
This was great things from you sttichers angel. I am still waiting to hear from mine , and I am soooo curious LOL
What a wonderful treats you recieved, you are a lucky girl!
Hello Gudrun, what a treat.Don't you just love the mailperson, when you received goodies instead of bills. Regards Lyn
What a great mail day. Enjoy all your goodies
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Love the parcels - happy to be of service in the garden department.
Lycky gal! Your stitching angel went all out! How fun! I contemplated participating in the program, but just didn't know if I had the time give everything that's going on in my life at the moment. Perhaps the next one! ;o) Enjoy!
Wonderful packages!! I LOVE that book. I need to check that out!
Hei. Realy great mail you got ;-)
And I belive you deserve it all. Hugs.
Lovely treats in the mail!
You are one lucky girl! Enjoy your goodies!
You really have been spoiled! Great things you received. The book is just great.
I am sooo glad you like what I sent!!
You lucky girl! I love the things you showed us.
Wonderful mail!!!
What a day for you... it's like Christmas is already there :)
It is so good to get parcels in the mail So sorry about your finger.Did you friend get her Parcel in the mail.
Awesome mailbox goodies you have there! What generous gifts!!! 8-)
You are so lucky receiving all this great stuff. I have had some busy times lately and I am a bit behind on blogging.
I wish you a wonderful week and maybe som sewing too..
Post a Comment