I only had a few stitches left on the binding and yesterday and today I finished it. This is my first finish this year ;) The top was sewn by Andrea who gave it to me a little over a year ago.
My arm is feeling better so I hope I will be able to begin working on Monday and also sew a little more.
So glad to hear your arm is feeling better . . . . nothing like aches and pains to make us unhappy about not being able to stitch. Love you new finished quilt. You're off to a great start in the new year.
I'm pleased to read your arm is feeling better. Just look at that snow....oh my and here I am sat glowing ( sweating ). You were correct with your comment on my blog that that area of NZ looks very like your country. I think you are right, but I only have your photos to go by.I just love knowing someone in Iceland.... you are so very far away but right here on your blog. Hope your arm fully improves. Hugs from NZ. ( had to laugh at the word verification I just had to type in iamali ( I am Ali )
Well done on a finish (even if you are not Finnish LOLOLOL - silly joke - couldn't resist!) I hope that every day you and your arm feel better and better!!
I love the little snowman quilt, very nice! OH and the lovely snow photos (so nice to look at when it is so warm over here). Glad that your are is getting better now.
A great finish for 2009 and a good start with this quilt and the bag. I love how you are displaying them in the snow .... Glad to hear that your arm is better.
Hi! It has indeed been a while since my last visit! Yikes! 8-) What a great January finish! Awesome! 8-) Sorry to hear you've been experiencing problems with your neck and arm. I hope it is better now. You made a great bag there during your sew along... 8-) Great primitive patterns and fabrics! I look forward to seeing your creations there... happy stitchings!
29 comments:
Congrats on a finish! The quilt is gorgeous! And I love the photo taken outside!
Perfect for the post-holiday winter season.
So glad to hear your arm is feeling better . . . . nothing like aches and pains to make us unhappy about not being able to stitch. Love you new finished quilt. You're off to a great start in the new year.
Yeah for the fist finish. I'm up to the binding on my first finish for the year too.
I'm pleased to read your arm is feeling better. Just look at that snow....oh my and here I am sat glowing ( sweating ).
You were correct with your comment on my blog that that area of NZ looks very like your country. I think you are right, but I only have your photos to go by.I just love knowing someone in Iceland.... you are so very far away but right here on your blog.
Hope your arm fully improves. Hugs from NZ. ( had to laugh at the word verification I just had to type in iamali ( I am Ali )
Well done on a finish (even if you are not Finnish LOLOLOL - silly joke - couldn't resist!)
I hope that every day you and your arm feel better and better!!
Oh it is so cute! Glad your arm is feeling better.
What a lovely quilt! I love the colors, especially the blue. It fancies the rest.
I'm glad your arm is doing better. Take care!
Kjempe fint:-) God bedring med armen.Ha en fin søndag
Klem:-)
I'm glad that your arm is feeling better.
Love the quilt, and the setting for it.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Lovely quilt. It looks beautiful in the snow.
Christine
So lovely, and good! somehow I can't seem to finish anything!
Hey good for you Gudrun. At last my poor quilt got finished - lol ! Glad you're feeling better.
Congrats on the finish of this lovely quilt.. Sorry to hear about you arm, I realy hope you are getting better and get into sewing again..
I love the little snowman quilt, very nice! OH and the lovely snow photos (so nice to look at when it is so warm over here). Glad that your are is getting better now.
Great quilt. Congrats on the finish.
Hope your arm are feeling better to morrow. Hugs.
It feels good to have the first finished project. Glad your arm is doing better.
The photo does look fantastic taken out side Gudrun, and congrats on the finish you have done a brilliant job...good to hear the arm is better.
So glad to read that you are feeling better! Cute finish! Hugs!
That is so adorable!!!
Good to hear your arm is feeling better and well done on finishing your quilt, it's lovely!
A great finish for 2009 and a good start with this quilt and the bag. I love how you are displaying them in the snow .... Glad to hear that your arm is better.
It is a beautiful quilt and you found the right spot for the picture! Good to hear that your arm is getting better!
Hi! It has indeed been a while since my last visit! Yikes! 8-)
What a great January finish! Awesome! 8-)
Sorry to hear you've been experiencing problems with your neck and arm. I hope it is better now.
You made a great bag there during your sew along... 8-)
Great primitive patterns and fabrics! I look forward to seeing your creations there...
happy stitchings!
Congrats on your finish!! I hope your arm is better~
Fantastic!
It's beautiful!
Beautiful quilt.I hope that every day your arm feel better.
Kisses
Rgina, from Brasil
That's a very cute quilt, Gudrun!!
Very glad to hear you're feeling better! Cheers! Mary Ann
Post a Comment