I have signed up for two swaps. I am always on the last minute finishing projects so I know that I will have a lot of stress when the deadline nears. But it is worth it.
Since I posted last time I have planted a few flowers in my GFG.

So it has grown a little. It takes so much time to connect these flowers, but I am in no hurry no deadline on this project.
I also did a little doll who has a missing sister somewhere flying around the world, she is a little sad at the moment. I let her hang in a drawer so she can watch me if I sew.

The family reunion was great. The weather turned out pretty good. It is always like a lottery here in Iceland what kind of a weather we will get.
This is where we camped:
27 comments:
Hi Gudrun!
Your 'flower' garden is gorgeous and growing...I know how much time and work go into making each flower. It is going to be beautiful when completed. Glad the reunion went well!
Paulette
Love the flower garden and the photos of your camping. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Your flower garden looks great! I also signed up for 2!! We are mad LOL
Love that lake - so beautiful!
I love your pictures of Iceland. Yes, and I remember the weather. Four seasons in one day!
Your flower garden looks beautiful.
Love the flowergarden quilt and the pics of another land. I'm in a swap at the moment and have to be careful not to join another one just yet.
Hello my friend! Your flower garden in growing nicely! Lovely scenes from Iceland! What a beautiful country! Hugs!
I have toyed with the idea of a Grandma's flower garden. I find hexagons quite relaxing to do. I love the photo of the sunset.
Hi Gudrun,
I never tire of seeing photos of your countryside. Your sort of flower garden will never get weeds!
The revolving globe in the bottom left corner of your blog only ever show the northern hemisphere,( what about us she cries ?) and beside it always has Whakatane which is in Eastern BOP ( not Tauranga )in NZ. Is that cause White Island an active volcano and is near to Whakatane? Just wondering.
Your flower garden quilt is growing bigger and is looking very nice!
Great camping photo.
Great progress on your GFG flowers and what a gorgeous place to go camping and for a reunion!
Dear Gudrun, your flower garden is coming along well....hmmm I found pink twins sister here today...LOL...thank you my friend for the lovely package you sent to me....so thoughtful and intriguing....loved seeing the photo's of your country...hugs lyn
Mér finnst Grandmother´s flowergarden alltaf fallegt munstur, og róandi að sauma. Ég á einhversstaðar svona lítið teppi, sem ég er ekki búin með, klára það örugglega einhvern tímann. Upplagt til að nota afganga.
What a beautiful drive you took *s*
I love seeing how your flower garden has grown. I hope to add to my project again soon.
Your GFG is growing quite nicely... I forget, are you hand-piecing it?
Nice dolly hanging around your place! 8-)
Good to hear that the reunion went well. How many came out for it? Do you know?
Wonderful photos G! Beautiful scenery out there!!!! Would be an awesome place to visit at some point in my life... too dream... 8-)
Happy stitchings and have a great weekend!
Glad to see you have joined in CBs SSCS again!
Your hexagons are coming along nicely.
Lovely flowergarden! I now all about swap deadlines, it doesn't stop me from participate either!
The GFGs are really impressive! And I see they all have the same hearts too. I really like this work, Gudrun! Seems like you had a good time with the family reunion too. Lovely pictures! Have a lovely weekend.
PS: I saw where the missing doll went to (O: She will have a good home there!
Your flower garden is growing nicely and I love your cute dolly. Hope she is not too lonely without her sister. Maybe you will have to make her another one?
Good luck with your flower garden. I just love it. I try to make one myself. And I also finished one a couple of years ago. You can find it in my blog.
Your Grandmother's flower garden is growing beautifully! You are doing a wonderful job here!
Your foto's are fabulous! And I love your flowergarden.
Hope you don't mind my asking, for which swap did you sign in?
Olá amiga! Passei para rever seu cantinho e desejar um ótimo começo de semana.
Espero você em:
magiadaines.blogspot.com
Beijinhos carinhosos.
Itabira -Brasil
Hello Gudrun, The flower garden is really growing and so beautiful. It's always good to have a project with no deadline...then you can really enjoy the process. The area you had your reunion is really beautiful. What fun to join to exchanges also. It is always fun to plan something for someone else and then receive something fun in the mail for yourself too. Lynda
Líst vel á þetta Guðrún, allt of langt síðan ég hef kíkt inn til þín. Bkv. Berglind
ciao Gudrun, I love your flowers growing.great work.hugs
Your Grandma's flowergarden grows beautifully!
How nice you had such lovely weather during the family reunion.
Post a Comment