14.10.09

14. október 1987

On that day my "little" boy was born, and that makes him 22yrs old today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR, DEAR SON, YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE.




This is what I have been doing when I have not been planting flowers in my GFG.  I am not going to show any more. I plan to send this on Monday to my Stitching Angel partner.  As this project is done I have to begin on the SSCS swap, I haven´t decided yet what to do but that will come!




 I just hope she will like this.  I always find it difficult to choose what to do  and what colour to use so it will fit my partner´s taste.

16 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday to your boy! A special day indeed when he came into your life. The hint of color you showed us is very pretty. A lucky Stitching Angel partner this quilter is...whoever she is?! :o)

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday to your son! They up so fast.

Can't wait to see a bigger photo of your Stitching Angel gift! Love the colors

Have a wonderful day
Kristie

paulette said...

I can't wait to see a bigger picture too!! So far I'm loving what I see and so will your partner!
Paulette

corry said...

Happy birthday to your son! I'm curious too...your partner will love it, i'm sure!

Simone de Klerk said...

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd met de verjaardag van je zoon!!!
Good to see you back. I have missed you. Love the fabrics you chose for your swap. Look forward to see what you have been making (O:
Have a lovely day!

Gina said...

Sending bithday wishes to your son.
I'm sure your partner will love what you've made

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Libby said...

Happy Birthday!

sewkalico said...

Happy Birthday to your big little boy!! They grow up too darn fast!!
Love your sneak peak - can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

what are you say????

Lynda said...

I'm so glad you are back. I have missed reading about your projects etc. Happy Birthday to your baby boy. I love the blue and white "hint" for your Stitching Angel partner. I am sure she will be thrilled and I can't wait to see the whole picture soon.

~Bren~ said...

Happy Birthday to your son!!!

Myra said...

Happy birthday to your 22 year old!

You can't go wrong with blue and white... I'm sure your partner will love it! 8-)

Jossie said...

Hope you had a great birthday party! The blue en white sneak peek looks pretty. Must make a beautiful gift.

Carole said...

Happy belated birthday! Here's to many more! Cheers! Hugs!

Chookyblue...... said...

Happy Birthday to your boy.........they grow up so quick.......

May Kristin said...

A very belated Happy Birthday to your son! They're growing too fast, I think!
Your just teasing us with that little spot! But it looks great, and I'm sure your partner will love it!