21.1.10

Catching up


Since I posted in November I have received a few envelopes with beautiful things in them.  I am going to show them here in time order as I got them.

First I want to show you the giveaway I won from Sandi a beautiful strawberry, buttons and fabric


Then came a big surprise from Lyn, an early Christmas present, I had mentioned I loved birdhouses I saw in her post and of course she sent me one like hers


And the last was a giveaway I won from May Kristin, look at the tiny flowers she made with jo-jo´s


Then I want to show you the three little sisters, they finally got their clothes and face :), a very old UFO finally done
 

xxx

20 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi Gudrun,
Glad you liked the strawberry pincushion and things I sent :)
It is fun opening surprise parcels.

Lynda said...

What fun gifts you've received! I love the 3 little Sisters dolls. I think I have a pattern like it. Isn't it also a quilt pattern? I've been going to make one for years but have never done it. Really cute.

Simone de Klerk said...

Such lovely presents came your way, Gudrun! And the dolls you finished are so cute! Welcome in their new home!

Min Quilte krok said...

Flotte gaver du har fått:-)
Små skatter
Ha en fin og kreativ helg

sewkalico said...

What great gifts and giveaway wins! Well done on the girls! (one UFO down x more to go! LOL)

Kim said...

Lovely gifts that arrived with loads of inspiration. And the Three Sisters to keep you company while you sew this weekend! So cute!

Andrea said...

Oh how I love those dollies - the hair is brilliant. Aren't you clever ? xxx

corry said...

Beautiful gifts you have there! I love your cute dolls, great finish!

Jossie said...

The three sisters are so cute. And what lovely gifts you received. Oh, I like that bird house!

Gina said...

Fabulous goodies and the dolls are gorgeous

Love and hugs GIna xxx

Days and colors said...

Beautiful gifts! The strawberry pincushion from Sandi is a darling one! Your dolls are cute, well done!

Libby said...

Oh what fun gifties you've received . . . . you will have so much enjoyment from them *s*

Myra said...

Awesome goodies received Guðrún! Good for you! 8-)

Your 3 sisters are just darling!!! Love them! Yay.... a finishe! 8-)

Happy stitchings!

Carole said...

Well, haven't you been a lucky girl at give aways! Good for you!

Those sister dolls came out really sweet! Thanks for sharing! Cheers!

Rose Marie said...

Wonderful goodies and adorable sisters!!!

Quiltnaht said...

Hi Gudrun,
you got such lovely presents, i like them much!
Many greetings from the snowwhite Germany
Marina

Anonymous said...

Hello Gudrun, some lovely gifties....love the three sisters..cute as.....Hugs Lyn

Laila said...

Hi.
Great gifts you got.
The tree little doll are so cute..
Hugs ;-)

Beertje Zonn said...

The dolls are Lovely!
Bear regards,

Beertje Zonn

Anonymous said...

Greetings from snowy Canada! Love your treasures. The dolls are adorable.