23.1.11

I have missed you!

It has been a long time since I have posted here.  There are many reasons that I will not count here.

I would like to thank you my dear friends that have sent me e-mails wondering where I was and if everything
was o.k.  You are so thoughtful and really true friends. I have really missed you and aim to start blogging again and keep in touch with you out there.

As you may all know there have been floods in Australia and my dear friend Carole is raising funds for
the victims by auctioning a quilt kit that is really stunning.  Please go over there and take a look and maybe
place a bid for the kit.  Here is the link.   And here is a picture of the quilt pattern.

You will hear more from me soon :)  Until then bless, bless.

11 comments:

Oddbjørg said...

Welcome back Gudrun! I have missed you!

Simone de Klerk said...

So good to hear from you! Welcome (o:
Have a lovley week, my dear friend!

Andrea said...

About time too - lol ! You know we have all missed you and are very glad you're back.

Kristie said...

I hope all is well with you. I'm so glad that you are back!
Kristie

Lynda said...

I have been wondering where you have been. Glad you are back. I look forward to future posts!

May Kristin said...

Hello dear friend!
Good to have you back! You have been so missed!

Kim said...

I am SO HAPPY to find you here once again! I've missed you, too. Hope the quilt kit brings a lot of money to help those in need over in Australia. It is a beautiful quilt. Hope you decide to come back with another post soon. Anything will do, just nice to have you popping back in. :-D

Chookyblue...... said...

so happy to see you back here............and I won the quilt in the auction.........hope we see you here again..........

Jossie said...

Welcome back. It is so good to see you again. I look forward to your postings!

Myra said...

Well, welcome back friend! I just had a thought to check in on you just now, and was pleasantly surprized to see a very recent post...

Carole said...

How did I miss this post! Glad to read that you are back. Hugs!