27.6.07

Hexagons

After last post I got many comments on the hexagons, I also got some valuable information which I will keep in mind, Nadine was so sweet to send me a link which shows how to make little bags I just love it, I tried one right away made of 3/4" hexagons and next I will try a bigger one, they are so cute and make a wonderful small gift.



I recently began on a scrap quilt, they are not my favorites and I don´t really use scraps, at least not only scraps, I always have to buy some fabric too. I think I will keep this quilt once when it is finished. I don´t own many quilts, just one for each bed as I always give them away when I finish them. Here it is in progress.




Well it is time to go to sleep, but as I have mentioned before then I love the bright night and wish I didn´t have to sleep, but I have to get up in 6 hours so until next time take care.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guorun your little bag is so sweet. I love scrap quilts, they tend to tell a story. The colours that I can see look lovely.

~Bren~ said...

Your little bag is wonderful. You must share the link. It looks like you got a big jump on your scrap quilt.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Gudrun, your bag is just soooo cute ! Well done ! (didn't finish mine, yet....).

Hugs & smiles !
NADINE

Anne Ida said...

I love that little bag!!! Need to make one (when will I have the time...??? *lol*) Is it as easy to make as the lady in the program claims???

Love the colours you are using for the scrap quilt! Looking forward to seeing more of it :o)

Take care!

Carole said...

That's a cute bag. I'm with you, I don't use scraps very often. It's not that I don't like scrap quilts, just too many projects begging me to make them! lol I gave a lot of my quilts away. Now I keep them. I'm attempting to make a quilt for the various seasons and holidays. Thanks for sharing!

Libby said...

Your little bag is darling. I hope you come to enjoy your scrap quilt. I have found the scrap quilts become my favorites and I can't bear to part with them . . . I start looking to see fabric from my first quilt, a special quilt for The Princess, the quilt I made my dad right before he passed away - each such a special memory *s*

DIANA said...

hello!i am from italy!!i like ekagons too!!!

Laila said...

Hello. I just love the little bag. I have been studying it and I just have to make some one too.

Little Penpen said...

What a cute bag... I definitely want to try that too. Your scraps are pretty. I hope we'll get to see the quilt all along while it is progressing!