
I got a new bicycle last month and I am trying to be very healthy and use it :) Today it was rather windy and I am just exhausted.

The only thing I have done this week are the pincushions. Maybe I will do something tomorrow.
This is what I do when I am in the mood to sew and watch TV. I use 1" hexagons and fabrics that have flowers or leaves.
This is a project that I suppose will take me a few years to finish, I am in no hurry to finish it, I already have been working on it since 2005!
17 comments:
Guorun those are so pretty, wow what a huge project. Hope you enjoy your weekend.
I haven't tried hexagons yet but have plans to in the near future or someday. Your's are looking really cute.
Wow, those are sweet! That's quite the collection you have. I also like to have some hand work while I sit watching a DVD or something. Makes me feel like I'm using my time constructively. Have a great weekend!
A very large project, but something nice to have while watching TV.
I made some for a charity quilt once, & found I did enjoy sewing them.
Aren't those hex. flowers just cute and fun ? I love them so much, too and they are among my favourite pattern to hand piece, with infinite setting possibilities....
All the best with your bicycle (your are so brave !).
Hugs & smiles,
NADINE
Your hexagon flowers are wonderful! How big are you planning to make this quit?
Have a great weekend! And have fun with the new bike :o)
LOVE the hexagon flowers. What a spectacular quilt they will make!! Good for you on the bike riding! Bren
Are you doing english paper piecing with these? I bought little plastic "patties" to do mine around, but that was about 6 years ago, lol. Have been chicken to start them but really should! I am now riding the bus 30 minutes to and from work each day and this would be a great take-with project.
I love your hexagons! They remind me of the yo-yo's that my daughter did. They are pretty!!
lovely hexagon flowers Gudrun - an excellent prokect to just pick up and add to in a spare moment - thanks for sharing the costume photographs with us they're beautiful
I just love the flowers--and in one-inch blocks! So tiny!
You are in good company with your Hexagon project, there are many of us who have one going! Something about those little Hexagons is so appealing :O).
Good for you on getting yourself a bicycle! Great exercise...
This will certainly take you a while to do, but the enjoyment and pleasure you will have while making it will be worth all the hours!
Just love those hexagon projects - they take a long time, but surely are worth it in the end *s*
OH my. So pretty.
I love the hexagons.
Very pretty your blog.
What a flower garden you've got here? Do you use freezer paper? Very nice indeed!
Post a Comment