28.6.07

Vaglaskógur here I come

Well another weekend just around the corner. Sometimes I think the week is monday, friday, saturday and sunday.
I am going with my family, my sister and her family, and some other people over the weekend to the northern part of the country, it is about 5 hours drive and we will go after work tomorrow and come back on sunday night. The weather forecast is very good sun and 18°C, I just hope they won´t change the weather. I will show you pictures when I come back.



I am going to show you some more pictures of my scrap quilt which is not really a scrap quilt, I had to put one block together so I could see how it would be, sorry it is not a very good picture.





And here it waits for me to do some more job on it



Well I must go packing so we will be ready to go when we finish work tomorrow.
Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

meggie said...

Gudrun, your scrap quilt block looks very nice & I love the colours.
Enjoy your weekend, I am sure you will have a lovely time with family.

Little Penpen said...

Have a nice time... the quilt looks great! Can't wait to see more!

ancient one said...

Hurry Back!!

Diana said...

The scrap quilt block looks good and you seem to have a lot ready to sew into blocks. Have fun on your weekend up north!

Libby said...

Your scrap blocks look great - I really like the colors. Have fun visiting over the weekend.

Carole said...

Wow, that's really turning out sweet! I can't wait to see the finished quilt! Thanks for sharing! Have fun on your day trip! Have a safe drive!

Ali Honey said...

Hello Gudrun,
I just found your blog when I was reading Rose Marie's blog. I live a very long way from you, down in the Southern Hemisphere in New Zealand.
You and I have somethings in common. Firstly patchwork, secondly Hexagons.I use them a lot. If you would like to see what I make, there is a photo of my latest quilt on my blog. If you go back even further you will see the previous hex quilt and how it is made. I love the little bag you made - I must try one.
Best Wishes from Alison.