Here you can have a look, I am not going to show them finished yet.
I recommend you to go and have look at Nadine´s blog she has something mysterious going on :o)
And at last a little update on yesterday, we went downtown and I would like to share three pictures with you.
Here is a statue of Jón Sigurðsson who I mentioned in yesterdays blog.
And at last here is my DD eating her Candy floss ;)
12 comments:
Looks like you had a great celebration! The pictures makes memories come back :o) - sitting on a bench underneath the statue with my Mom and Sister, eating pancackes with ice cream in a café near the square... I want to come back some day!
Your pincushion looks great! what a good idea to make two! I'm still thinking of a solution... I've already made one for myself of the one I'm making for the swap, but I think I will make some adjustments...
Have fun and take care!
I just read the rules for the swap again. It says each person is limited to 2 partners.
I love the display of flags . . . and your daughter with her treat. We call it Cotton Candy. No matter what the name - it's delicious and FUN*s*
Oh, I can't wait seeing your pincushions finished !
Beautiful daughter, and yummy candy floss !
Thanks for showing your town...
Hugs & smiles !
NADINE
Beautiful daughter and cotton candy is such a treat! Your pin cushions look great... I know you will enjoy the swap. Swapping is so much fun!
Happy Independence Day. It looks like a great day for a celebration!
Thanks for visiting my blog and your comment. As the saying goes, All husbands are cut from the same piece of cloth and I'm sure they would say the same about us...LOL
I love visiting your blog!
Your daughter is so pretty! We call it Candy Floss too.
Love the sneak peeks at the pincushions.
My daughter loves cotton candy! Your pin cushion will look lovely. I cannot wait to see them. I'm not participating, perhaps you can give me a peak! ;o) lol Happy quilting!
That cotton whatever is making me CRAVE it, lol.
Tell your daughter thank you for letting you show her beautiful self!
The pincushion swap is going to be fun...I signed up...who knows maybe we'll be swap partners.
Thanks for sharing the celebration picture.
Your DD is beautiful. And the cotton candy is my daughter Emily's favorite!
Post a Comment