I am going to put here what Bren wrote (with her permission of course) in her blog about the award Your blog is a treasure:
"I want to give this award to all the quilting blogs out there! PLEASE take it if you have a blog and you are a quilter! I plan to visit you and want to SEE this, otherwise you will prove my point that unless you are NAMED, awards are not taken. SO...again, if you are a quilter and you blog take this award and pass it on to other treasured blogs. Don't let this one die."
And here is the post that made Bren want to share this award with us.
She is going to watch and see if we take this award and put on our sidebar because she thinks that everyone´s blog is a treasure. The award is in here on my sidebar for you to take.
"I want to give this award to all the quilting blogs out there! PLEASE take it if you have a blog and you are a quilter! I plan to visit you and want to SEE this, otherwise you will prove my point that unless you are NAMED, awards are not taken. SO...again, if you are a quilter and you blog take this award and pass it on to other treasured blogs. Don't let this one die."
And here is the post that made Bren want to share this award with us.
She is going to watch and see if we take this award and put on our sidebar because she thinks that everyone´s blog is a treasure. The award is in here on my sidebar for you to take.
9 comments:
Another great story! I had forgot until you mentioned it about the darkness and daylight there in Iceland.
Kristie
I like looking at your little yulelads. It must be funny to be in the dark all the time. I don't think I would mind that, as I really am a night person.
I forgot about the darkness in your neck of the woods! I can certainly understand why you would you like spring and summer! Thank you again for taking the time to share!
I sure can understand why you like spring and summer time! Again another great story!
Another great story from you. It must have been hard to survive in the old days. I am glad I live now....
But I realy enjoy old stories from Island and Norway. Especially stories about the Vikings.Have you ever read books that Vera Henriksen wrote?
I have just posted the award on my blogg.I hope it is OK with you? Thank you for sharing.
Oh my - the darkness must take some getting used to.
You have my sympathy on the lack of light, Gudrun - it's bad enough here, and we get quite a bit more than you, even this time of year, even when it's rainy and miserable. Still, it can be fairly grim in December, so having Christmas is a good distraction!
Ah this is just tooo fun! I never thought about all the darkness in Iceland this time of year. I think I would go crazy!
Post a Comment