15.12.07

Pottasleikir - 16. desember

The 5th is called Pottasleikir which means the one who licks the pots and as you can imagine by the name and the stories of the others he tries to snatch pots that have not been washed to lick the scraps of food from them.


4 comments:

Kristie said...

I look forward to reading about these everyday. Keep the stories coming.
Kristie

Carole said...

It's fascinating how they each have their specialties. I'm curious, if you put food outside your home, will they not steal? In other words, is there some form of ritual that one would do to keep these yulades out of their home? I'm really enjoying these little guys!

annemariesquilt said...

What a nice Tradition..
I am looking forward to hear rest of the stories....

Sarah Nopp said...

They sound like naughty kitties! I can't wait to sit and read some of the stories. Thank you so much for sharing.