Now I am going to show you what I got from Connie in the SSCS... Yes I know I did NOT wait until Christmas to open it.
Don´t you think it is beautiful, and of course it is quilted on her long arm by her, to me it looks like a Christmas quilting pattern. The colors are so soft.
You remember I also got this from here.
Then when I came home this afternoon a little parcel was waiting for me from my dear friend Carole, this was inside, do you notice what the card says... and you know she had put the arrow so that it pointed like it is on the picture, what do you think of that *LOL* * LOL* so I think I don´t deserve any gifts at Christmas if this is true?
I will try to visit you tonight, I am missing you all, and have to catch up on you and see what you are doing these last days before Christmas.
Don´t you think it is beautiful, and of course it is quilted on her long arm by her, to me it looks like a Christmas quilting pattern. The colors are so soft.
You remember I also got this from here.
Then when I came home this afternoon a little parcel was waiting for me from my dear friend Carole, this was inside, do you notice what the card says... and you know she had put the arrow so that it pointed like it is on the picture, what do you think of that *LOL* * LOL* so I think I don´t deserve any gifts at Christmas if this is true?
I will try to visit you tonight, I am missing you all, and have to catch up on you and see what you are doing these last days before Christmas.
10 comments:
You are right - this yulelad is not so nice.
Your gifts are so wonderful . . . I love the quilt and all the little extras, too *s*
Again, I just love your yulelad stories. You have already had a great Christmas, such nice gifts.
Kristie
What a lovely quilt - lucky Gudrun ! I am enjoying your stories too.
I love, love, LOVE all the yulelads. (I would have purchased them too!)
You are SO lucky to have received from Connie, I really adore her.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Gudrun, I'm happy to have made your acquaintance this past year.
I am really enjoying your yulelad stories. Glad I found your blog! Otherwise I would have remained ignorant of your traditional Christmas customs forever! Love that little quilt from Connie - very nice!
The yulelad stories are very interesting and so far they seem to be centered around food which must have been very scarce back in those days when the legends started.
What a beautiful quilt Connie sent to you! And more goodies .... are you doing the happy dance?
The quilt Connie made for you is absolutely lovely! Beautiful! Enjoy your treasures!
That's a beautiful quilt..and all the nice gifts, lucky you! I opened mine too, could't wait either! And I did a little catch up on the yulelads...what a wonderful little guys ( not so friendly though). Love to read the stories behind each one of them.
You received some wonderful gifts. I still have not opened my SSCS gift... A Merry Christmas to you all!
Hmmm, this little guy sounds a lot like my children .... slamming doors all night - well my children are older teenagers... so you can see why they are up and slamming doors - trying to come in late! Hey, they must be yulelad's! Naughty little things!
Post a Comment