The 11th is called Gáttaþefur and if you look closely you see his nose is quite big that is because he is a sniffer. The smell he is looking for is the one that comes when Laufabrauð was baked, you remember I told you about the Laufabrauð a few posts ago. He tried to steal a cake or two when he found a house where it had been baked.
3 comments:
Hello Gudrun.
I Would Like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...
Thank you so much for your Comments on my blogg. I hope 2008
will be a good Quilting year..
He is like me in my house ....
Happy Christmas !! Hugs from Vero
It took me awhile to find some time to catch up, work has been so busy this month. But I"m so enjoying reading your posts and seeing these pictures! I just love them!
Post a Comment